Internal Audit Services
Our internal audit services are designed to help you add supreme value to your organization through improved processes. Greater effectiveness, higher efficiency, increased financial reliability and integrity reduced risk and improved compliance are some of the benefits that stem from the implementation of an audit.
An internal audit can be beneficial in more than one way for your company. Aside from providing you with a true and fair third-party holistic perspective about your organization’s governance, risk, control systems, financial performance, and compliance with regulations, the auditor also reveals opportunities for further improvement and enhanced efficiency.
Important is to mention that is not obligatory for a company to be public in order to gain the privileges of the internal audit. The need and desire for an internal audit arise from the privileges the management team will be benefited from the implementation of the process.
The differences between an internal audit and an external audit are:
- the audit’s subject
- the audit’s object
- the processes followed
The internal audit takes mostly a preventive form whereas the external audit a restraining.
Specifically, our auditing services are:
- Evaluation of the comprehensiveness, validity, and reliability of your company’s accounting documents
- Evaluation of the management and functionality of your company’s IT systems
- Evaluation of the tasks carried out by your company’s employees
- Examination of the management effectiveness of corporate risk
- Providing and helping to implement ”Best Practices” for greater effectiveness and efficiency
- Evaluation and recommendation for process improvement and cost-effectiveness
- Resolving weak points mentioned in the audit report
- Accounting and Regulatory Advice
QBC partners with Certified Auditors to provide you with the greatest control effectiveness and efficiency possible.
Get in touch with a Consultant
Express your interest in communicating with a Consultant easily and simply through the site or at 216 900 7576.
You choose the way the Financial Advisor will contact you.
The Financial Advisor will call you at the agreed time to discuss your business plans and growth opportunities for you.
Having selected video calling as the communication method, you will receive e-mail instructions on the connection process to the call. You will log in at the available day and time you have scheduled the meeting.
The meeting with the Financial Advisor, in this case, will take place at the offices of our company, so we will have the pleasure to meet you in person and plan the future of your business together.