At QBC, fully understanding the challenges of the modern environment for businesses, we provide a wide variety of advisory and side-by-side services so that customers can respond in a timely and effective manner to the needs of the market.
The choice of the right Advisory firm is a particularly sensitive subject. A Business Consultant, by providing comprehensive advisory services can and should help you enhance your company’s effectiveness and efficiency.
Our goal is to fully understand and satisfy your unique needs and desires, with the purpose of your company’s prosperity and growth.
Our Business Consultants make the most of the needs, with a view to the development and well-being of your business. QBC meets your goals with personalized plans, and advisory services, identifies your strengths and weaknesses, while at the same time proposes immediate solutions for the more efficient functioning of the business, both strategically and operationally.
Having the blessing to partner with companies across multiple sizes and industries, our Business Consultants have the appropriate know-how and experience to elevate your business.
- Planning of the organization
- Implementation of internal audit procedures
- Preparation of Business Plans and Feasibility Studies (Feasibility Study)
- Consultation with choosing or improving an ERP system
- Mergers, conversions, and absorptions (M&A Advisory Services)
- Implementation of the Hellenic Accounting Standards (IAS) and International Accounting Standards (IFRS-IAS)
- Design and implementation of the Costing (method of expense accounting)
- Identification and handling of specific organizational, administrative, and accounting issues
- Out-of-Court Adjustment Mechanism Debts
- Electronic Register of Waste
- Trademark Registration
Get in touch with a Business Consultant
Express your interest in communicating with a Consultant easily and simply through the site or at 216 900 7576.
You choose the way the Business Consultant will contact you.
The Business Consultant will call you at the agreed time to discuss your business plans and growth opportunities for you.
Having selected video calling as the communication method, you will receive e-mail instructions on the connection process to the call. You will log in at the available day and time you have scheduled the meeting.
The meeting with the Business Consultant, in this case, will take place at the offices of our company, so we will have the pleasure to meet you in person and plan the future of your business together.